frequently ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How many years of experience do you have shooting weddings?
I have five years of experience photographing weddings, which include elopements, courthouse, traditional and multicultural weddings.
2. Is you pricing firm?
My wedding and elopement packages begin at $2999. Build a custom wedding package that fits your budget/needs.
3. What is your photography editing style?
My style is a blend of timeless, candid and at times punchy. Whether you prefer one style over the other, or the perfect blend, I'm ready to capture your special day with the vision that you have in mind.
4. What is the turnaround time for receiving back a full wedding gallery?
You can expect your photos within 6-8 weeks. Don't worry - I deliver edited sneak peeks within 24hrs for you to enjoy with your friends and family.
5. Can we please see a few full wedding galleries?
Of course! Send me an email, and I'll share those links with you.
6. Do you backup your photos? If so, for how long?
Yes, I backup photos to my external hard drive and to an online private photo gallery for your convenience. Photos are stored online for a maximum of three years.
7. Will you help me pose for my photos?
Yes! I will guide you and your guests through poses (when needed), so everyone looks their best.
8. How many photos do I get?
I live by the "quality over quantity" rule. Although I review each photo, I only select, edit and deliver the best photos. Nonetheless, you can expect a minimum of 50 edited photos per hour of shooting.
9. Do you have insurance?
Yes, I do. Please let me know if your venue needs my information.
10. Can I have the RAW photo files?
No. Sorry, friend.
11. Do you travel?
Yes! Where we going!?