frequently ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How many years of experience do you have shooting weddings?
I have five years experience photographing weddings, which include elopements, courthouse, traditional and multicultural weddings.
2. Is you pricing firm?
My wedding packages begin at $2200. I'm happy to work with you to help build a package that fits your wedding budget.
3. What is your photography style?
My style is a blend of timeless and dynamic. Whether you prefer one style over the other, or the perfect blend, I'm ready to capture your special day with the vision that you have in mind.
4. What is the turnaround time for receiving back a full wedding gallery?
You can expect your photos within 4-8 weeks. Don't worry - I deliver previews within 48hrs for you to enjoy and share!
5. Can we please see a few full wedding galleries?
Of course! Send me an email, and I'll share those links with you.
6. Do you backup your photos? If so, for how long?
Yes, I backup photos to my external hard drive, deliver a USB flash drive to you and to an online private photo gallery for your convenience. Photos are stored online for a minimum of three years.
7. Will you help me pose for my photos?
Yes! I will guide you and your guests through poses (when needed), so everyone looks their best.
8. Do you provide videography services?
My primary focus is photography, but I'm more than happy to refer you to some great videographers.
9. How many photos do I get?
I live by the "quality over quantity" rule. Although I review each photo, I only select, edit and deliver the best photos. Nonetheless, you can expect a minimum of 50 edited photos per hour of shooting.
10. Do you have insurance?
Yes, I do. Please let me know if your venue needs my information.
11. Can I have the RAW photo files?
Nope. Sorry, friends.
12. Do you travel?
Yes! Where we going!?